LOW COST AIRLINES IN EUROPE
Submitted by christian on Tue, 04/18/2017 - 13:00
- Niki: Niki is an Austrian low-cost airline headquartered in Office Park I at Vienna International Airport in Schwechat.
- SmartWings: SmartWings is a low-cost brand of the Czech airline Travel Service.Travel Service operates scheduled flights to several European metropolitan and leisure destinations under the brand from its base at Vaclav Havel Airport Prague.
- French Blue: French Blue is a French low cost long-haul airline headquartered in Paris and based at Paris-Orly Airport. It operates a scheduled network between France and worldwide leisure destinations
- Hop!: Société HOP! is the brand name of the regional flights operated by subsidiaries of Air France. Its flight are operated by Airlinair, Brit Air and Régional under the HOP! brand
- Transavia France: Transavia, legally incorporated as Transavia Airlines C.V. and formerly branded as transavia.com, is a Dutch low-cost airline and a wholly owned subsidiary of KLM and therefore part of the Air France-KLM group
- Eurowings: Eurowings GmbH is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group
- WizzAir: Wizz Air Hungary Ltd. is a Hungarian low-cost airline with its head office in Budapest. The airline typically uses secondary airports serving many cities across Europe, Israel and the United Arab Emirates.
- WOW Air: Iceland only performing low-cost airline
- Ryanair: Ryanair Ltd. is an Irish low-cost airline headquartered in Swords, a suburb of Dublin, Ireland, with its primary operational bases at Dublin and London Stansted Airports
- Blue Panorama Airlines: Blue Panorama Airlines S.p.A. is an Italian airline headquartered in Fiumicino operating scheduled and charter flights from Italy - especially Rome-Fiumicino and Milan-Malpensa - to various international destinations
- Air Baltic: airBaltic, legally incorporated as AS Air Baltic Corporation, is a state-owned Latvian low-cost carrier and the country's flag carrier, with its head office on the grounds of Riga International Airport in Mārupe municipality near Riga
- FlyOne: FlyOne is a privately owned low-cost airline headquartered in Chișinău, Moldova. FlyOne operates scheduled and charter flights from its base at Chișinău International Airport, using a fleet of two Airbus A320-200s
- Transavia: Transavia, legally incorporated as Transavia Airlines C.V. and formerly branded as transavia.com, is a Dutch low-cost airline and a wholly owned subsidiary of KLM and therefore part of the Air France-KLM group
- Norwegian Air Shuttle: Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, trading as Norwegian, is the third largest low-cost carrier in Europe, the second-largest airline in Scandinavia, and the ninth-largest airline in Europe in terms of passenger numbers
- Blue Air: Blue Air is the largest airline of Romania as of March, 2017 and is headquartered in Bucharest, with its main hubs at Henri Coandă International Airport and Turin Airport.
- Pobeda: Pobeda Airlines LLC is a Russian low-cost airline and a wholly owned subsidiary of Aeroflot. It is based in Vnukovo International Airport, with secondary bases in Anapa and Sochi.
- Iberia Express: Iberia Express is a Spanish low-cost airline owned by Iberia, which operates short- and medium-haul routes from its parent airline's hub at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport, providing feeder flights onto Iberia's long-haul network.
- Level: Level is a Spanish long-haul low-cost virtual airline established by International Airlines Group. It is based at Barcelona–El Prat Airport, and will initially operate two Airbus A330 aircraft, flying to four destinations in North and South America.
- Plus Ultra: Plus Ultra Líneas Aeréas S.A. is a Spanish long-haul airline based at Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Volotea: Volotea is a Spanish low cost airline headquartered in Barcelona with bases in Spain, Italy and France.
- Vueling: Vueling Airlines, S.A. is a Spanish low-cost airline based at El Prat de Llobregat in Greater Barcelona with hubs in Barcelona–El Prat Airport and Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport in Rome, Italy
- EasyJet Switzerland: EasyJet Switzerland SA, styled as easyJet, is a Swiss low-cost airline based in Meyrin, Geneva. It operates scheduled flights as an EasyJet franchisee from Geneva Airport and EuroAirport Basel–Mulhouse–Freiburg.
- EasyJet: EasyJet is a British airline, operating under the low-cost carrier model, based at London Luton Airport. It operates domestic and international scheduled services on over 820 routes in more than 30 countries
- Flybe: Flybe is the largest independent regional airline in Europe, based in Exeter, operating more UK domestic flights than any other airline.
- Jet2.com: Jet2.com Limited is a British low-cost airline based at Leeds Bradford Airport, England. It has a fleet of 59 aircraft and operates 216 scheduled routes from nine UK bases and one Spanish base to 58 destinations.
- Monarch Airlines: Monarch Airlines, also known simply as Monarch, is a British low-cost airline based at Luton Airport, that operates scheduled flights to destinations in the Mediterranean, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Egypt, Greece and Turkey