Submitted by christian on Fri, 04/21/2017 - 13:50
- Marine Le Pen: 30% (a score higher than the 28.56% of François Hollande in 2012). 85% of her voters are certain of their choice.
- François Fillon: 22-25%
- Emmanuel Macron
Second Round (Pro System (François Fillon) against Anti-System (Marine Le Pen)
The score for the second round will be very tight because many voters on the left will abstain and stay at home rather than vote for François Fillon giving a possible victory to Marine Le Pen.
Submitted by christian on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 17:54
A regional airport may be defined as any “non-hub” airport (regardless of passenger throughput) and air service as an air service that departs and/or lands at a regional airport.
Submitted by christian on Thu, 04/20/2017 - 14:26
Author: Wim Boonstra, Senior Vice President,Special Economic Advisor and Economist at RaboResearch Global Economics & Markets.
Original Text has been edited
The ‘Muddling Through’ scenario
Submitted by christian on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 17:55
Source: European region of Airports Council International
- Flughafen Graz Betriebs GmbH
- Tiroler Flughafenbetriebsgesellschaft m.b.H (City Innsbruck)
- Kärntner Flughafen Betriebs GmbH (City Klagenfurt)
- Flughafen Linz GmbH
- Salzburger Flughafen GmbH
- Flughafen Wien AG
Submitted by christian on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 13:39
Paris Le Bourget was the no.1 private jet airport airport in Europe in 2016, as it has been for several years. With almost 50,000 movements last year, and the only private jet airport for the city of Paris, the dedicated private jet airport is quite some way ahead of any other individual airport in Europe.
Submitted by christian on Wed, 04/19/2017 - 11:42
The National Front may be criticized for its ideological concept, its history but it is the only party in the last decades to have maintained the same political objectives that little by little have been translated into elements of governance even if one doesn’t share them.
Submitted by christian on Tue, 04/18/2017 - 15:16
1. Judicial Power
The judicial power shall be exercised by independent and impartial courts on behalf of the Turkish Nation.
2. The Grand National Assembly
The Grand National Assembly of Turkey shall be composed of 600 deputies elected by universal suffrage.
3. Deputy Eligibility
Every Turk over the age of 18 is eligible to be a deputy. Persons (at the time of election) having affiliations with military service shall not be elected as a deputy.
Submitted by christian on Tue, 04/18/2017 - 15:06
1. Rap Index (www.rapindex.com) : A revolutionary, easy-to-use, web-based tool that uncovers hidden personal relationships between stakeholders and public officials. RAP Index was specifically designed to enable clients to find the right stakeholder, to deliver the right message, in the right way. The old methods of form communication and batch emails no longer work in the advocacy arena. In fact, 74% of congressional staff prefer personal relationships to form communication. Quality trumps quantity.
Submitted by christian on Tue, 04/18/2017 - 13:44
- Belavia-Belarussian Airlines
- Croatian Airlines
- Trade Air
- Danish Air Transport
- Jet Time
Submitted by christian on Tue, 04/18/2017 - 13:00
- Niki: Niki is an Austrian low-cost airline headquartered in Office Park I at Vienna International Airport in Schwechat.
- SmartWings: SmartWings is a low-cost brand of the Czech airline Travel Service.Travel Service operates scheduled flights to several European metropolitan and leisure destinations under the brand from its base at Vaclav Havel Airport Prague.